CDS plus 100ml
(€24.27 100 ml)
CDS plus - The original only from AQUARIUS pro life (CDL)
- ACTIVATED FIRST WHEN YOU NEED IT ✓ Our patented CDSplus will only be activated when needed. Thanks to our 2-component system, you can thus achieve the best possible results!
- YEARLY HOLDABLE ✓ Unlike many ready-to-use CDS / CDL solutions, our CDSplus can be stored uncooled for years and then has the full effect when you need it.
- TÜV APPROVED & SAFE ✓ CDSplus is 100% EU-compliant and has been tested by TÜV-Rheinland. We make no compromises when it comes to your safety!
- USE FOR EVERYONE ✓ CDSplus is the only chlorine dioxide product on the market that is pH-neutral, chlorine-free and tasteless and odorless right after activation!
- YOUR FRIEND & HELPER ✓ Our CDSplus is highly effective in controlling bacteria, viruses, fungi, spores, algae, mites, parasites, biofilms and other pathogenic germs such as germs. the dangerous legionella!
- DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS & CONTINUOUS SUPPORT ✓ Our Email Support is there for you 365 days a year!
- Buy our new CDSplus-100ml now!
Healthy and safe drinking water everywhere with no waiting!
CDS plus - the latest generation of chlorine dioxide products!
(100ml version for appr. 1,500 liters of drinking water)
CDS plus is a complete, newly developed and patented two-component product and after activation contains a highly pure and absolutely chlorine-free** watery concentration of chlorine dioxide solution (appr. 0.29%) as a biocide for highly effective elimination of bacteria, viruses, fungus, spores, algae, mites, parasites, biofilms and other sickness-causing germs such as dangerous legionella. Our CDS plus is based on a patent and durable for years. If needed, a fresh, standardized and stabilized chlorine concentrate can always be made that is pH neutral, tasteless and odorless and is thereby superbly suited for this use.
Finally, a long-term storable, stabilized and standardized chlorine dioxide solution is available!
Areas of application:
Mobile drinking water purification for e.g. camping, boats, aircraft, travel, hotels, outdoors and hiking. Along with drinking water, you can thoroughly clean surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom such as refrigerators, cutting boards, toothbrushes, drinking containers, air humidifiers, linens and also meat, fruit and vegetables (e.g. against Hepatitis A, MRSA, EHEC bacteria, anthrax and E-coli). Animal lovers also have a reliable method for disinfecting cages, stalls, drinking water and also feeding places. Also applicable fpr preparation of MMS drops.
Effectiveness and approval:
Upto 99.9999% effectiveness accorindg Robert Koch Institute effect classes A-D. CDS plus is approved for drinking water purification and also for general disinfection in private spaces, for areas of veterinary hygiene for food and feed.
Storage and shelf life:
Store in an upright position in a cool, dry and secure place, out of reach of children! If it is not in an activated and uncooled condition, CDSplus can be stored for at least 2 years and up to 5 years. After activation, the solution can be stored for appr. 6-9 months when cooled (<11 degrees Celsius in the refrigerator) and in a dark place and should be used during this time.
Open the lid, insert the actication tablet, close the lid and wait at room temperature, ready! Never use a component alone! Never swallow the tablet!
Protecting the environment:
CDSplus is biologically degradable. The raw materials for our environmentally-friendly packaging and the informational sheet are printed on material from sustainably managed forests that have FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) and is climate-neutral. Please recycle old paper. Our bottles, the childproof fasteners and the labels are a defined variety of PE material and should be recycled. Take responsibility for your environment!
- the liquid component is NOT a dangerous material with regard to EC guidelines.
- The product unit is NOT a dangerous good with regards to GGVS (German dangerous road haulage ordinance).
- The activated product is NOT a more dangerous material with regards to EC guidelines.
100 ml liquid component (<1% mineral solution incl. Patented buffer system)
1 tablet: approx. 1,983g (sodium hydrogen sulfate CAS No. 7681-38-1 + UN1505 LQ sodium peroxodisulfate CAS No: 7775-27-1).
The activated pH-neutral solution contains water and chlorine dioxide. produced from sodium chlorite by oxidation with an activation value of 2.9 g / l corresponds to approx. 0.29% / l corresponds to approx. 2900 ppm), CAS No: 10049-04-4, EC No .: 233-162-8 , Premium quality according to DIN EN 12671, approved according to TrinkwV 2011, DVGW W291 and TRSK501 (Germany). Taric: 25010031 + 28334000
Use Biocide products with care. Prior to use, always read the label and product information.
* EU conformity is confirmed by TÜV-Rheinland
**Free chlorine at the time of manufacture is not detectable