MMS-Water-Filter complete set
(€209.24 Stk / pcs)
Our powerful drinking water filter for the household
- HIGHEST WATER QUALITY ✓ Thanks to the innovative 3-stage filter system: Stage I: Anti-germ activator - Stage II: Activated carbon block - Stage III: Micro-membrane system - for the best possible quality at a top price!
- SIMPLE HANDLING ✓ The pre-assembled, ready-to-connect complete system is quickly and safely installed even without specialist knowledge - see our installation video!
- LABORATORY-TESTED & SAFE ✓ Filter performance tested independently of 2 German laboratories. Filters pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, drug residues, hormones, metals & heavy metals (e.g., lead, iron & copper), micro-plastic beads, aluminum, and glyphosate & glyfosinate
- POWERFUL & LONG-LASTING ✓ Flow capacity of up to 4.5 liters / minute & up to 11,200 liters or up to 12 months service life (whichever comes first) - more than twice the performance of other commercially available cartridges
- THE PURE TASTE ✓ now secure your and your family's purified, tasty and soothing water for a better lifestyle!
- Buy our MMS-Water-Filter now!
This is a complete set consisting of filter head, hoses and a filter cartridge
Our powerful household drinking water filter with innovative micro-membrane system 0.1 micron pore size
Water is life - and our most important food. It is shocking but unfortunately true: Although residues of more than 50,000 substances can be found in our drinking water, so far there are only for a handful of these partially harmful substances limits and even less any legal provisions. Thus, one thing remains to be noted: YOU are solely responsible for the protection of your family! To get clean, clean and absolutely harmless water from the tap, these times are over - if they ever existed! PROBLEM: Wastewater treatment plants can not remove all of these burdens. Even if the water suppliers feed clean and germ-free water into the urban network, it flows through strongly outdated and often contaminated lines to you. THE SOLUTION: Therefore, a deep thorough filtering is useful just before the sampling point to protect the health of your family. The MMS Water Filter is a three-stage drinking water filter for end users with top performance and a hygienic quick-change system. The filter mechanically removes substances and suspended matter such as asbestos fibers larger than 0.1 microns. This makes the filter up to 50 times more thorough than conventional 5 micron pore size devices. In addition, the MMS Water filter filters chlorine and chlorine compounds (CFCs), organic compounds such as pesticides and pesticide residues, herbicides, insecticides, drug residues, hormones and hormone-like substances, odors, discoloration, metals and heavy metals (e.g., lead, iron and copper). He can also remove micro-plastic beads, aluminum (geoengineering) as well as glyphosate and glyfosinate as far as possible, which have recently been found in drinking water. The micro-membrane system (MMS) also allows effective removal (99.9999%) of bacteria, fungi and parasites and makes the water microbiologically pure.
Get the MMS-Water-Filter from AQUARIUS pro life now! For a healthy future of your family!
Advantages of the AQUARIUS pro life water filter:
- no electricity costs
- no time-consuming descaling
- no chemicals
- no wastewater such as e.g. in reverse osmosis plants
- absolutely cost-saving: 1 liter of filtered water costs only 1 cent
- 100% vegan (contains no animal products)
- Protects your kitchen appliances from stubborn limescale deposits
- no unpleasant smell anymore
- no metallic taste anymore
- no laborious hauling of boxes
- no returnable bottle tourism
- Environmentally friendly, as less CO² is generated for transport
- no mountains of plastic garbage
The 3 stages of the AQUARIUS pro life water filter:
Stage I: anti-germ activator
First, the water passes through a food-grade mineral mix, which protects against stubborn limescale and alters the structure of the water (ion exchange) such that the subsequent filtration stage e.g. Heavy metals can filter out even better. In addition, an effective prefiltering takes place here.
Stage II: activated carbon block
The second stage filter material is activated carbon made from coconut shells, a renewable resource. While many activated carbon filters use a loose fill, we use an extremely compacted press! This is the only way to achieve the enormously broad-band filter effect, with a simultaneously high water flow of approx. 4.5 liters per minute.
This activated carbon block has 3 mechanisms of action:
1. Screening effect - the very fine pores (0.3 micron) filter out substances such as sand, rust, asbestos fibers, suspended particles as well as bacteria and unicellular parasites out of the water!
2. Adsorption effect - the so-called Van der Waals forces bind substances such as lead, copper, fungicides, pesticides and herbicides by atomic forces to the activated carbon!
3. Catalyst effect - this means the activated carbon promotes chemical conversion processes without being self-consumed. Thus, e.g. dangerous chlorine compounds removed from the water!
Stage III: Micro-membrane system
Our innovative Micro Membrane (MMS) system, with a pore size of only 0.1 microns, is the third and most thorough filtration stage. Very few filters of the reference class have such a fine pore size. Here all suspended particles and smallest bacteria, fungi and parasites are safely retained. The performance and quality of our drinking water filter system has been tested and confirmed by 2 independent German laboratories! See Laboratory Reports under the tab Downloads.
The MMS water filter may only be operated on the municipal drinking water line (no private wells) and at normal house water pressure of 3-4 bar (no low pressure lines). It is usually installed in the kitchen under the sink (upright or lying down). It can be installed between the cold water supply and then requires no additional tap for the drinking water. Alternatively, it can also be connected to a separate tap (not included). The installation takes only 5 - 10 minutes, a filter change is done hygienically in 1 minute.
1x filter cartridge (L = 370mm, ø = 88mm), sealed
1x preassembled filter head 3/8 "with wall bracket, 2x 50cm hoses (3/8"), with backflow preventer and installation instructions
The MMS Water Filter is very environmentally friendly for several reasons. It does not consume electricity, does not require chemicals, does not produce wastewater such as Reverse osmosis systems and also requires no costly descaling. In addition, more than twice the capacity of conventional filters results in more than 50% less waste, less transportation costs and emissions per year.
Change of the cartridge
Max. Flow: 4.5 l / min at 7 bar (with new cartridge)
Max. Pressure: 8,0 bar
Temperature: min. 3 ° C - max. 38 ° C
Filter capacity: 11,200 liters or max. 1 year (which comes first)
Cartridge: Anti-germ activator, sintered activated carbon block 0.3μm micro-membrane system 0.1μm
Connection: 3/8 "
Installation dimensions of the complete set: 390mm x 95mm x 95mm (standing or lying possible)
EU Regulation 10/2011, European Directive 98/83 / CE, DM 25/2012, DVGW (W543), KTW-A, W270. Our filter complies fully with EU regulations for materials that come into contact with food and drinking water.
The installation is easy and fast. Nevertheless, for insurance reasons, we recommend the first installation by a craftsman or specialist! The manufacturer is not liable for damage and consequential damage resulting from improper installation or modification! The annual filter changes can then be done without a specialist. The triangles on top of the filter head indicate the water flow direction. Failure to do so may damage the filter!
Important customer information
Our water filter has no influence on the pH value, the mineral content or the electrical conductance of the filtered water!
The water filter is a hygiene product and can not be taken back after unsealing or installation!
For questions about installation, please contact our email support BEFORE!
* 1 Attention: The MMS-Water-Filter requires regular periodic maintenance! To ensure a consistent drinking water quality, the filter cartridge should be changed every 12 months or after 11,200 liters. The stated capacity and capacity depends on the water quality and the local water pressure and can vary. When the flow has dropped sharply, the end of the filter capacity is reached and a change of the cartridge is necessary. The old cartouche can be disposed of with household waste. Changes and errors excepted.