MMS-Water-Filter complete set
€279.00 Stk / pcs
Soft pure water straight from your tap
✓ best possible price-performance ratio with 2 cents / litre
✓ developed by German engineers for 99.4% microbiological purity
✓ unique 3-stage filter system (0.1 micron) removes even viruses and bacteria
✓ easy connection due to pre-assembled ready-to-connect complete system
✓ tested and confirmed filter performance by 2 independent German laboratories
✓ safely removes pesticides, drug residues, hormones, heavy metals & microplastics and much more
✓ powerful and long-lasting - only one filter change per year
✓ highest water quality and pure vitalising taste for humans and animals
✓ Secure purified, wonderfully tasty drinking water for you and your family now for a better attitude to life!
3 facts about your tap water that will surprise you
- Analyses have found more than 50,000 unnatural substances in German tap water, which is world wide known for being one of the "cleanest" tap waters. Only for a few of these are there any limit values at all.
Legal regulations? For most of these substances there is no such thing!
- Old sewage treatment plants are not designed to filter modern pesticides and drug residues. Instead, the contaminated water is diluted with spring water until it falls below the limit values.
Do you want to drink this water?
- Suppose your water supplier were to feed clean and germ-free water into the mains. On the kilometre-long way to your tap, this water often has to pass through decades-old pipes that are rusty, contaminated or even contain lead.
Therefore, the optimal place to purify your water is as close to the tapping point as possible.
You alone are responsible for clean drinking water and thus the primary protection of your family!
(conductance, pH value, lime, mineral content, etc.)
What problems can you expect if you resort to conventional filtering methods?
A water distiller produces largely clean drinking water. But because of the electricity consumption, the running costs are unaffordable nowadays. In addition, there is the long waiting time of about 1 hour per litre. Do you want to operate a distiller in your living space? Then be prepared for a lot of noise. After filtering, you also have to decalcify the device.
Reverse osmosis filters
These devices remove almost everything from the water. Unfortunately, and primarily, the important minerals such as magnesium and calcium. However, these are vital for humans, animals and plants. Nowhere in nature, therefore, is there "empty" water as produced by an osmosis system. Can this acidic and chemically aggressive water be good for you? If you leave your osmosis system alone for a few days, it will become contaminated and will have to be disinfected at great expense.
Imitating the principle of nature, this method has a filter stage made of sediment (sand or salts) or an activated carbon stage. You can usually buy one- or two-stage filters with a pore size of up to 5 microns. Can filters tend to become contaminated and must therefore be changed at least once a month. In addition, all such filters with loose activated carbon fill have the disadvantage that the water seeks the quickest and easiest path and thus has little contact with the activated carbon. Can filters are therefore not optimal for reliably filtering pollutants such as microplastics, nitrates and drug residues from your drinking water.
Our innovative MMS Water Filter turns your tap into a source of pure soft drinking water.
This 3-stage premium filter was developed by German engineers who studied the weaknesses of other systems. Following our quality philosophy, it is produced vegan and Made in Germany. It combines a pressed activated carbon block with a mineral mix stage and a micro-membrane system (MMS) with a pore size of only 0.1 micron (one ten-thousandth of a millimetre) for your cleanest drinking water.
Up to 50 times more thorough than conventional filters with a pore size of 5 microns, it safely removes chlorine, pesticides, drug residues, hormones, odours and heavy metals (e.g. lead, iron and copper) from your drinking water. Are you worried about micro plastic beads, aluminium (geoengineering) as well as glyphosate and glyfosinate? No problem, your new MMS Water Filter keeps them out of your drinking water. With the unique Micro-Membrane-System (MMS) you even don't give bacteria, fungi and parasites a chance. German laboratories confirm effective bacterial removal (99.4%) and microbiological purity.
But what happens to the vital minerals during this most thorough removal? All healthy and essential minerals such as magnesium and calcium remain in your water. You can taste this in the refreshing soft taste of the water that the MMS Water Filter gives you day after day!
Water is life - and our most important food.
What are you waiting for? Make sure you get deep-purity drinking water at an unbeatable price directly from your tap and get the MMS Water Filter today!
Discover what makes our MMS Water Filter unique
- You save money: 1 litre of filtered water costs only 2 cents
- You have no electricity costs
- You never have to descale
- no chemicals necessary
- no waste water as e.g. with reverse osmosis systems
- 100% vegan (contains no animal products)
- less waste at home & safes space
- no more unpleasant smell and taste
- no tedious lugging of boxes
- Save the environment and avoid CO²
- 4.9 out of 5 stars from our customers
Our innovative 3-step system for your purest water
First, your water passes through a food-safe mineral mix, which improves the structure of your water through ion exchange. The following filter stage can now filter out pollutants even better. In addition, a very effective pre-filtering takes place here.
The filter material of the second stage consists of activated carbon made from coconut shells. This renewable raw material is 100% natural and biodegradable. While many activated carbon filters use a loose fill, we use an extremely compacted press! This allows your water to be freed from a large number of pollutants. At the same time, a high water flow rate of approx. 5 litres per minute is guaranteed. This way you can extract water at the high speed you were used to without a filter.
This activated carbon block has 3 mechanisms of action:
1. sieving effect - the very fine pores (0.3 micron) filter out substances such as sand, rust, asbestos fibres, suspended particles as well as bacteria and single-cell parasites from your water!
2. adsorption effect - the so-called Van der Waals forces bind substances such as lead, copper, fungicides, pesticides and herbicides to the activated carbon by attraction at the molecular level! Think of our activated carbon as a magnet that pulls pollutants out of the water.
3. catalyst effect - the activated carbon promotes the degradation of pollutants from your water without being consumed itself. For example, dangerous chlorine compounds are filtered out!
Our innovative Micro Membrane System (MMS) with a pore size of only 0.1 micron (one ten-thousandth of a millimetre) forms the third and most thorough filter stage. Hardly any other filter in our price range has such a fine pore size. Usually, only quite coarse 5 micron filters are installed. Here, all suspended particles and the smallest bacteria, fungi and parasites are safely removed from your water. The performance and quality of our drinking water filter system has been tested and confirmed by 2 independent German laboratories!
- On a municipal drinking water pipe (cold water pipe). Unfortunately, operation on a private well is not possible.
- Our system must not be connected or operated outside the house. Weather influence on the filter can damage it!
- It may only be operated at normal domestic water pressure of 3-5.5 bar and not on low-pressure pipes or hot water pipes.
- In principle, you do not need an additional water tap to operate the MMS Water filter. If you want to use a separate water tap, please provide one yourself.
- It should be installed in the kitchen under the sink (upright or lying down) or under other sinks in the house.
1x filter cartridge sealed
1x pre-mounted filter head with wall bracket
2x hose with backflow preventer
1x multilingual installation instructions with installation template
1x set of screws for wall bracket
It consumes no electricity, requires no chemicals, produces no waste water like reverse osmosis systems and also requires no time-consuming descaling. In addition, the more than double filter capacity, compared to conventional water filters on the market, results in more than 50% less waste as well as less transport costs and exhaust fumes per year. The activated carbon block is made exclusively from coconut shells. A renewable raw material that is 100% biodegradable.
Min. flow rate: 4.5 l /min at 7 bar (with new cartridge)
Max. Pressure: 8.0 bar
Temperature: min. 3 °C - max. 38 °C
Filter capacity: 11,200 litres or max. 1 year (whichever comes first)
Cartridge: anti-germ activator, sintered activated carbon block 0.3μm micro-membrane system 0.1μm
Connection: 3/8" (inch)
Filter head: 3/8" with wall bracket, 2x 50cm hoses (3/8"), with backflow preventer.
Installation dimensions of the complete set: 390mm x 95mm x 95mm (vertical or horizontal installation possible)
EU Regulation 10/2011, European Directive 98/83/CE, DM 25/2012, DVGW (W543), KTW-A, W270. Our filter fully complies with the EU specifications for materials that come into contact with food and drinking water.
Please note: The MMS Water filter requires regular periodic maintenance! To ensure consistent drinking water quality, the filter cartridge should be changed every 12 months or after 11,200 litres. The indicated performance and capacity depends on the respective water quality and the local water pressure and may vary. When the flow rate has decreased considerably, the end of the filter capacity has been reached and a change of the cartridge is necessary. The old cartridge can be disposed of in the household waste. Changes and errors excepted.
Installation is simple and quick. Nevertheless, for insurance reasons, we recommend initial installation by a craftsman or specialist! The manufacturer is not liable for damage and consequential damage resulting from improper installation or modification! The annual filter changes can then be carried out without a specialist.
ATTENTION: The triangles on top of the filter head indicate the water flow direction. The filter can be damaged if this is not observed!
Discover our water filter in action: Watch the video now!
Please note this information
The water filter is a hygiene product and unfortunately cannot be returned after unsealing or installation. If you have any questions about installation, please contact our email support before opening the seal.