MMS-Water-Filter Replacement filter cartridge
(€125.21 Stk / pcs)
Our powerful drinking water filter for the household
- HIGHEST WATER QUALITY ✓ Thanks to the innovative 3-stage filter system: Stage I: Anti-lime activator - Stage II: Activated carbon block - Stage III: Micro-membrane system - for the best possible quality at a top price!
- SIMPLE HANDLING ✓ The pre-assembled, ready-to-connect complete system is quickly and safely installed even without specialist knowledge - see our installation video!
- LABORATORY-TESTED & SAFE ✓ Filter performance tested independently of 2 German laboratories. Filters pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, drug residues, hormones, metals & heavy metals (e.g., lead, iron & copper), micro-plastic beads, aluminum, and glyphosate & glyfosinate
- POWERFUL & LONG-LASTING ✓ Flow capacity of up to 4.5 liters / minute & up to 11,200 liters or up to 12 months service life (whichever comes first) - more than twice the performance of other commercially available cartridges
- THE PURE TASTE ✓ now secure your and your family's purified, tasty and soothing water for a better lifestyle!
- Buy now in time our replacement cartridge!
Attention: Here you order only one filter replacement cartridge (NO complete set!)
Change the filter cartridge
The 3 stages of the AQUARIUS pro life water filter:
Stage I: anti-lime activator
First, the water passes through a food-grade mineral mix, which protects against stubborn limescale and alters the structure of the water such that the subsequent filtration stage e.g. Heavy metals can filter out even better. In addition, an effective prefiltering takes place here.
Stage II: activated carbon block
The second stage filter material is activated carbon made from coconut shells, a renewable resource. While many activated carbon filters use a loose fill, we use an extremely compacted press! This is the only way to achieve the enormously broad-band filter effect, with a simultaneously high water flow of approx. 4.5 liters per minute.
This activated carbon block has 3 mechanisms of action:
1. Screening effect - the very fine pores (0.3 micron) filter out substances such as sand, rust, asbestos fibers, suspended particles as well as bacteria and unicellular parasites out of the water!
2. Adsorption effect - the so-called Van der Waals forces bind substances such as lead, copper, fungicides, pesticides and herbicides by atomic forces to the activated carbon!
3. Catalyst effect - this means the activated carbon promotes chemical conversion processes without being self-consumed. Thus, e.g. dangerous chlorine compounds removed from the water!
Stage III: Micro-membrane system
Our innovative Micro Membrane (MMS) system, with a pore size of only 0.1 microns, is the third and most thorough filtration stage. Very few filters of the reference class have such a fine pore size. Here all suspended particles and smallest bacteria, fungi and parasites are safely retained. The performance and quality of our drinking water filter system has been tested and confirmed by 2 independent German laboratories! See Laboratory Reports under the tab Downloads.
1x filter cartridge (L = 370mm, ø = 88mm), sealed
Max. Flow: 4.5 l / min at 7 bar (with new cartridge)
Max. Pressure: 8,0 bar
Temperature: min. 3 ° C - max. 38 ° C
Filter capacity: 11,200 liters or max. 1 year (which comes first)
Cartridge: Anti-lime activator, sintered activated carbon block 0.3μm micro-membrane system 0.1μm
Connection: 3/8 "
Installation dimensions of the complete set: 390mm x 95mm x 95mm
EU Regulation 10/2011, European Directive 98/83 / CE, DM 25/2012, DVGW (W543), KTW-A, W270. Our filter complies fully with EU regulations for materials that come into contact with food and drinking water.
Important customer information
Our water filter has no influence on the pH value, the mineral content or the electrical conductance of the filtered water!
The water filter is a hygiene product and can not be taken back after unsealing or installation!
For questions about installation, please contact our email support BEFORE!
* 1 Attention: The MMS-Water-Filter requires regular periodic maintenance! To ensure a consistent drinking water quality, the filter cartridge should be changed every 12 months or after 11,200 liters. The stated capacity and capacity depends on the water quality and the local water pressure and can vary. When the flow has dropped sharply, the end of the filter capacity is reached and a change of the cartridge is necessary. The old cartouche can be disposed of with household waste. Changes and errors excepted.